Deborah writes everything with the question, “How do I get people to want to read this?” at the back of her mind every single time. Although Beauty and Food are her pet topics, the Challenge-Addict says she loves writing about “stuff people find unsexy to talk about”. So, if you want to make a “boring” topic engaging, this is your writer.
1. Fluent in both English and Mandarin, Deborah can take on assignments that require conversing and writing in both languages
2. With over 15 years of experience in publishing, she can manage projects that require the full editorial works: direct photoshoot, interview, plan editorial line-up, commission writers, brief designers, edit, manage budget, etc.
3. Can do stories that require cooking and baking, is great with food photography and food styling too
1. Personality profiles for Homes of De Dietrich [Tatler, Edipresse Media]
2. A tale of two sisters [Tiger Tales, Ink Publishing]
3. On the scent trail [TANGS]
4. Wrinkles are not weapons of mass seduction [Biotherm, L’Oreal Singapore]
5. Convoy driving to Malaysia: Things to know [Go Away]
Material World LLP